Satisfy those cravings with a healthy twist on a weekend favourite. Pork is a great option to help keep the burger lean and mix up the usual beef/chicken high protein diet. Thins are also a great way of fitting a Burger into your macro goals. Low sugar and sodium tomato sauce is also a must to avoid those hidden calories.
125g Pork loin fillet (one fillet)
½ brown onion
97% fat free cheese slice
Heinz 50% less sugar and salt ketchup
Tip Top Burger Thins
1 slice of Tomato
Handful of Baby Spinach
- Dice onion and cut tomato into slices.
- Cook Pork loin fillet and onion in a fry pan with raw coconut oil or whatever non-stick cooking oil you prefer. Cook for approximately 6 minutes on one side and then turn fillet to the other side to cook for two minutes. Turn onion around the fry pan as required.
- Turn off heat and move pork fillet and onion to the edge of the fry pan.
- Crack egg into fry pan and turn the egg after 1 minute.
- Choose your own adventure with how you layer your burger.